Thursday, July 31

Technology can be frustrating!!!!!!

This is me live, fingers on the keyboard. Haven't been able to blog lately, something to do with putting food on the table. Hahahaha. Anyways, as the title proclaimed, technology can be frustrating. While I love the fact that computers and internet are so awesome, they can also be a source of hair pulling nightmares. The internet has been slow and inconsistent (as I have been telling people like a million time already and I really should stop shouldn't I?) and now there's a new problem.

A few months back, my computer was upgraded to 1GB RAM. Unfortunately, even as i love the new speedier computer, i am now rendered soundless. Hahaha. it that even a word. Soundless. Yep, the komputer have no sound. Checking the sound option in control panel, i was told there was no audio device. Huh? What the......

So until today, I am soundless. Anybody out there who can help me get out of this soundless cacoon?

No comments: