Tuesday, June 3

Little White Lies

I was listening to Mix fm this morning and the topic was, have you lied to your loved ones the real price of the stuff you bought. I always find some of the topics discussed on radio to be very interesting and if not for the fact that calling the station means redialling a million times and still can't get through, I would have called the station up and have my say. I digress..



Anyway, the answer to the question above is a big big YES!! For every person, there are things that they would think twice before buying and then there are stuff that they just have to get no matter what. This usually correlates with their interests. Boys in general loves sport stuff anf gadgets. Girls love clothes and shoes. Ok, girls loves a lot of stuff. Hahahaha. We would be buying everything if we can get a rich man to love us and make enough money for us to spend every minute of the day.



Me, my current interest in badminton stuff, in particular, badminton shoes. I have set aside RM50 for a few months just to buy a new racket. And I try not to let my mak sees the new racket. Or if I can't hide it, I lie about the price. Haha. If she knows how much I have spent on badminton stuff, she would bite my head off. According to her I should spend more money on clothes. And I should buy a new car so that I can take her to KL to visit her grandchildren safely and in comfort (my current car is a 16 years old charade aura with hard brakes and tink tink sounds everywhere) though that would surely take like years and years of setting aside RM50...hahahahaha :P So, anyway, my current object of desire is a new badminton shoes. Asics Gel Tactic or Mizuno badminton shoes though Mizunos are hard to find. I have not found Asics in Ipoh yet but people are telling me that I could find them in Yik Foong so maybe I will go take a look around one of these days. Hopefully when I have the money because I just hate seeing something I like and having to wait to get it in my hands.


This is the Women's version. I kinda like the color.



This one is for men but I love the colour scheme.

This one is just too tacky. hahahaha.

No comments: