Tuesday, June 24

Of Daisies and Forbidden Love

11 June 2008 – I watched the TV show Pushing Daisies yesterday. It kinda reminds me of Dr Seuss. I don’t read a lot of Dr Seuss’s books but I watched the movie Cat in the Hat and I love it. I love the play on words. Like singing in rhymes. Anyway, the reason the show reminds me of Dr Seuss was the colourful way it was presented and the way they talk like in rhyme but not really. It was really nice. I like the idea of the show. And it also reminds me of Gilmore Girls. I don’t know why. So basically, what I am saying is I love the show. Sadly I read it is only a 9-episodes first season. Looking forward to the next 8 episodes. : )

For a sneak peak of the tv show :
http://www.tv.com/pushing-daisies/show/68663/summary.html

For a definition/meaning of pushing daisies :
http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/pushing+up+the+daisies.html

3 comments:

opsiedaisy said...

Would like to see it....is it about daisies? opsie daisy :P

How come you have dates that does not relate to your posting dates on your recent posts?

azabaz_ipoh said...

hehehe, the title says daisy but really it is about death. i think pushing daisies means being dead and buried. i will put up a link in the post. :)

hehehe, if you refer to my postings sometime back, you can see the reason. i am having bad internet connection problem. i can't get online when i want to and sometimes i get disconnected while writing something. so to solve this problem, i had resorted to writing whatever thoughts i have in WORD and cutting and pasting them on my blog whenever the connection permits me. :) it is hard work being a blogger. kah kah kah.

opsiedaisy said...

oh ye ke? about death? hhmm maybe i won't watch it for now. I'm keeping myself +ve these days. try to avoid -ve things, even TV programmes :P

haha things we do to blog.
psstt i have a secret..i do that too s'times..bila boring kat office :P