Monday, June 2

Now, this is what I call a character :)

I was watching MotoGP last night on RTM1 while lulling myself to sleep. My mak is not feeling well (caught the flu bug from me) and I was not sleepy. Then I saw one interesting helmet. Yeah, if you guys are a fan of MotoGP, you would know which helmet I am talking about. :D

That Valentino Rossi is sure one kooky character. His helmet rocks I tell ya. Made me smile. Some people are just funny in a cool way. Check out the helmet that I am talking about :

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2008/Rossi+turns+heads+with+special+edition+Mugello+helmet


Can you imagine the guy riding in front of him and seeing that in the rearview side mirror. Hahaha. No wonder he won the race. :P Awesome! Glad to know there are kooky people out there still. We sure need more of those. Go Rossi!!

No comments: