Wednesday, May 7

The first is always the best, the hardest, the one you will most probably regret....

As with many my writing ventures, I have so many ideas now that I can't remember half of them. I wanted to be clever but I am really not that clever. I wanted to be witty but humour is different for everybody. I wanted to be cool but seriously who is cool on the net? We are merely thoughts without a face and even if we post pictures of ourselves (which I don't think I ever will because of major low self esteem issues, hahaha) we are not really who we are on this virtual pages. We are bolder because we are not directly interacting with other people. We simply say what we want and think about the consequences later. Like kids really and you know what they say.....kids say the darnest things. ^_^

I am predicting that I will write a flurry of posts these first few weeks. Things that are silly, things that are semi personal, things that I think about when I daydream, things that matter to me, things that makes me smile, things that are plain stupid, things that might offend other people (sorry in advance), things that make me mad, things that interests me......basically everything under the sun and the moon and hence the title of my blog. Do not expect mature posts all the time and I will not expect people to even read my posts. Just my ramblings.

On with the show.

No comments: