Thursday, May 15

Learning is a lifelong process.

Today, I learned how to add Youtube videos on my blog. Thanks to Jesse. And yesterday i finally figured out how to put a link to a word or phrase. Please refer to the flag below. However I have not figured out how to link a word to a certain post. Like when you want people to refer to previous posts that are connected to your current one. :D There are still other things I have yet to learn. Like how to make my blog have background music. Though I suspect that will slow the page down. How to make a watermark on my pictures that I post here. How to add animation. How to add games that I love here. Though I can always link them here. Hahahaha.

Lifelong process indeed. And this is just about blogging. There are so many other things I would love to learn more of. But that's another topic altogether. :P

No comments: