Friday, May 9

Moving to a new place.....

brings along with it a new set of problems. Always. Be it a new house, a new office, a new place (boarding school and such), all will present new sets of pros and cons. Take for example my new office. Pros : parking is free and you can park very near to the building since there's a substantial space (yard some might say) around the new building, there's so much more space, it has a nostalgic feeling since the building is like an old wooden bungalow, it is quiet, there's good cheap food near the new office, it is nearer to my home and thus reduce petrol usage and some other plus points. Cons : the new network setup are so unstable and I get disconnected every few minutes and connected again every few minutes. Editing anything online means copying and pasting on word doc before submitting in case I get disconnected and have to write everything all over again and believe me I have done it quite a few times these last few weeks. The stairs are not looking so sturdy. The ascent and descent on the narrow steps leads to painful knees (and the main reason why I am currently looking for good sandal with good cushioning). When it is cold (like when it is raining outside) it can get real cold, and when it is hot, boy i tell ya, it can get real hot.

So yeah, pros and cons. And the irony is, when I am in the passionate mood to blog away, the line disconnected and my thoughts "terbantut" (retarded). Aiya.

No comments: